I realize a lot of you don’t care much for Mondays so instead of one quote we’re giving seven. One for each day of the week. These quotes come to us from a man who has in some small way helped raise a great many of us. Not only us but our parents, and in some cases our parents parents. The man is none other than Theodor Geisel or as he’s better known, Dr. Seuss.
-Please be happy and enjoy.
1. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
2. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
3. “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.”
4. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
5. “Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.”
6. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
7. “Only you can control your future.”